Enrolment Application Forms
Download forms here:
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
We recommend that parents consider the following points regarding their son's enrolment at De La Salle Catholic College Ashfield:
- Is the situation at home conducive to study?
- Is there somewhere well-lit and reasonably quiet where he can do his homework?
- Can you allow your son conditions to study for 1½ hours each night?
- Is your family prepared to actively support the College’s pursuit of a Catholic Education? Please note that we enjoy a real partnership between the College and home in the total education of our students. This obviously involves more than just academic development and seeks to promote a student’s social, physical and spiritual growth as well.
- Are you willing to become involved in the life of the College community through your support of the various groups and committees (e.g. Parents & Friends Association)?
- Are you prepared to support and challenge your son to achieve his full potential as a student through your attendance at Parent/Teacher evenings and keeping yourself informed of his study/homework commitments?
- Will you act to prevent your son becoming over-burdened with outside commitments, such as team sports?
- Will you regularly check that your son maintains a high standard of attendance and punctuality and completes assignments and homework? All absences must be notified to the office before 9.00 a.m. each day.
Students are expected:
- To work consistently in class and follow the teacher’s directions
- To attend school and all classes on time
- To accept the College rules in helping them to develop self-discipline
- To wear the College or sport uniforms with pride, aware that they represent the College
- To use their gifts and talents to create a better College community
- For Year 7, to attend the camp before Easter and all other excursions
- To proudly represent the College in sporting activities, especially the MCC competition
- To act politely and behave in a cooperative way while attending the College and whilst travelling to & from the College
- To respect College property and the property of fellow-students
- To respect teachers and fellow students in a Christian manner.